• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2015 NFL Draft running thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mariota or Winston?

Who DOES get drafted first?
Who SHOULD get drafted first?
Who WILL make the better pro QB?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tampa should take Mariota first overall but I wonder what they'll do since Winston has the Florida connection.

I wouldn't trust Winston as far as I can throw him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
EdgeHead said:
Looks like Jameis Winston might be sticking to Florida State next year. Well, at least, that's what Jameis' dad is saying.
Winston's dad runs his mouth a lot, but I don't think he really knows what's in his son's head. No one really does.

The truth of the matter is that Winston REALLY likes playing baseball.

If he can hammer out the logistics of playing baseball at FSU and still get in the necessary pre-draft workouts and meetings, I think he comes out.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Jameis Winston will be better in the NFL than Mariota.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mooch is very impressed with Winston's football knowledge.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... and-os-guy

Eisen said Mariucci called Winston "the most astute X's and O's guy that he's ever put on the board" for his draft breakdowns.

"He was not only answering the questions that Steve was throwing at him but anticipating what that question might lead to next and answering that question before Steve even posed it," Eisen said.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the Redskins are going to trade out of No. 5 if Fowler or Williams fall to them. Move down to No. 8 or so and get some additional picks. They might still be able to get Scherff there.