• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2015 NBA Draft

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Might as well start it now that it's mostly populated. Kentucky's top seven scorers declared today. The Harrison twins, Towns, Cauley-Stein, Lyles, Booker and Johnson.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
If Knicks get #1 pick, I still think we should draft Jahlil Okafor. He's NBA ready, great offensively, can post up, good rebounder, big hands, great size, etc. Needs to improve his defense but I think that'll come with time. However, I would still be happy if the Knicks decided to draft Towns over Okafor, and I feel if we get the #1 pick, Towns will be the pick. Both will be good players imo. Knicks hopefully will get a top 2 pick and get either Towns or Jahlil Okafor.

Cauley-Stein will be a good player too. Great size for a center, but he's as athletic as a guard and can defend multiple positions well. Justise Winslow could be good on the right team as well. This could be a good draft imo.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Phil Jackson was asked about Okafor and said that he reminded Jackson of Tyson Chandler and said that's the type of player they want to build around. You know, the same Tyson Chandler who Jackson dumped last summer.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
Phil Jackson was asked about Okafor and said that he reminded Jackson of Tyson Chandler and said that's the type of player they want to build around. You know, the same Tyson Chandler who Jackson dumped last summer.
Are you sure he said that about Okafor? I kinda remember him saying something like that but thought it was about Cauley-Stein, not Okafor? The Okafor-Tyson comparison wouldn't make sense ink, but WCS has been compared a lot to Tyson.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 17
Babe_Ruth NBA 9
Babe_Ruth NBA 44
CaptainObvious NBA 70