• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2015 MLB All Star Game

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thought I should start a thread about the All Star Game.

This is by far my favourite all star game in any sports and it's not even close. Even though I do not believe that the winner of the game gets home field advantage in the World Series, I'm just happy that it means something and the players are trying from beginning to end.

Breaking news that disappoint me to end up, but it's totally understandable. Jose Bautista decided to skip the all star game to rest. He's had lingering shoulder problems almost all season, and a little rest will do him some good Brian Dozier will be his replacement.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Rather see him rest up and help the Jays rally for the rest of the season. They'll need anything they can get out of Joey Bats if Alex Anthopoulos doesn't do squat like last year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pitching always seems to dominate this game lately...or is it just me? I thought it was a somewhat entertaining game but the derby was better

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pitching definitely dominated, so I was wrong in that aspect.

Jacob deGrom - 10 pitches, 9 strikes (5 swinging), 3 Ks.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 66
Babe_Ruth Baseball 42
Babe_Ruth Baseball 5
Babe_Ruth Baseball 17
CaptainObvious Baseball 64