2015 Book Goal

I know we're more than a quarter of the way though the year, but how many books do you plan on reading this year?

Seeing as I am sitting at 0 in May... my goal needs to be low and realistic.

I'm going with 7.

I'm hallway through 2 books right now. And I plan on reading...

Gone Baby Gone
Moonlight Mile
Mr. Mercedes
Finders Keepers
The Bazaar of Bad Dreams

... which would get me exactly to my goal.

Let's see how it goes.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
My goal was originally 10 for this year, but I'm doing pretty well so far so I'm thinking of pushing it to 15.

This is my current list of books I've finished so far this year. Included in the list is the month I finished reading it, and the date of original publication.

1. The Assassins Blade – Sarah J. Maas (January) 2014

2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling (January) 1998 RR

3. Carmilla – J. Sheridan Le Fanu (January) 1871

4. The Silkworm – Robert Galbraith (March) 2014

5. The First Bad Man – Miranda July (March) 2015

6. The Animals of Farthing Wood – Colin Dann (May) 1979

I just came across a few novellas that I'll add to my list. They sorta count, right? Haha.

Throttle
A Face in the Crowd
In The Tall Grass

All co-written by Stephen King.

I also just looked at my back log of books. If I could keep myself from wasting time on my PS4 or Netflix, I could easily get to 25-30 books. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
The second book on my list, from 1871 was a novella. It did take me a few days to read still so I counted it.

And I know what you mean, I tend to read way more during periods when I'm not gaming as much, and then game more when I'm not reading as much.

Although I always end up finishing way more books than games each year.

Just finished In The Tall Grass. Weird little story, still scratching my head. But I guess that's what you get when you're reading Stephen King. Haha. It was nice and short, something like 62 pages. Nice and easy to get me going.

6.5/10

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've shockingly never read a Stephen King novel. I really want to get started at some point.