• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2015-2016 NBA Regular season thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Warriors up to 9-0 with an average margin of +17.6. Last year they started 5-0, lost two, then won 16 in a row.

With Bogut out, their starters for now (and maybe for good) are all between 23 and 27 years old and on the career upswing. And because they're blowing out so many teams, they don't log heavy minutes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’m hoping the Grizzlies play the role of spoilers, but my guess is that the Warriors will indeed beat the Bulls record.

None the less, I’m not a fan of the Warriors. The Raptors have played great all season and will finish with the second seed in the Eastern Conference. I do believe the Raptors are talented enough to make it to the Eastern Conference finals and maybe even the NBA Finals. With Carroll back, they’re fairly healthy, except for the normal bumps of an NBA season grind.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Bryant drops 60 in his final game.

Steph hits 402 3's on the season.

Warriors win 73 games.

That's one hell of a night for the NBA.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
60 points. 50 shots.

Says "fuck it, I'm coming back."

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe he should come back haha....60 points is insane and I don't care how many shots he took.

Congrats to the Warriors too.