• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome 2014 Holidays/Vacations

Bliss

Sally Twit
What are your travel plans for the year? Any big holidays in the pipeline, a city break, or just a roadtrip? Whatever it is, share it here!

Nothing set in stone for me just yet, but my partner quite likes the idea of visiting Canada.

dDave

V.I.P.
The only travel plans I have set in stone for this year is a road trip to Chicago. I make this trip at least once a year. It's exciting for me because I get to see family members that are otherwise absent from my life.

One thing I'd really like to do this year is stay in Jackson Hole Wyoming again and see the Northern Loop of Yellowstone. I saw the southern look a few years ago, really awesome. I'd also like to potentially go hiking in the Tetons.

Elanor

Registered Member
This year I will be going on my parent's boat. We are going to be going on the Pennine Waterways. So there will be some amazing views taking in the Pennine mountains/hills. I love being on the boat, it is really relaxing, and is a much slower pace of life for a while.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Me and wifey will be making a trip to Melbourne this year to stay with one of her friends and their family. We're going to try to go to Luna Park and catch whatever other sights we can. Can't wait! :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
The only thing that is certain right now is that I want to go to the States again later this year. Where in the States and what I will be doing is still to be determined. Ideally, I would like to go to Chicago and Beverly Hills, but that depends on when and how long I get leave for.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would like it if we would go floating the river and camp for a few days. Haven't done that in a while and I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
For now I am planning a roadtrip to San Antonio and watching the Heat play the Spurs on March 6th. I may take a trip to San Diego in the summer, but not sure yet.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't have any travel plans for this year yet, but I'm sure there will be some kind of road trip or hiking adventure in store for me over the summer. I would like to either get back to Colorado or check out the northeastern states.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crouton Video Games 0
K NBA 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 8
Hilander General Discussion 9
Babe_Ruth Hockey 24