• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2014 C7 Corvette Stingray

dDave

V.I.P.
Chevy hasn't made a Stingray Corvette in a very long time.

2014 Corvette Stingray: GT Car - C7 | Chevrolet

I saw this car presented on Top Gear last night. Chevy is apparently very confident that all of the electronics built into the car make nearly perfect adjustments around corners. (though Top Gear proved that a professional driver should be able to beat it, a normal person can't)

The C7 Corvette looks amazing. Makes me actually want one.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is a beautiful car and I would love to have one. Unfortunately I can't afford one and it would sit too close to the ground for my driveway.

dDave

V.I.P.
That is a beautiful car and I would love to have one. Unfortunately I can't afford one and it would sit too close to the ground for my driveway.
I don't live in an area that's well suited for a car like this either. I imagine many places to the South are much better than Colorado. We get tons of snow here and the salt they put on the roads is hard on cars (though not as bad as what they put on the roads in the midwest from what I understand)

I'd be afraid to drive a car like this anywhere for fear of damaging it. It'd still be a lot of fun to get the opportunity to drive one though.

I never was a huge fan of the Corvette, this car seems to be a game changer though.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm sure it's an amazing car but I don't know if it's worthy of the Stingray name. It looks nothing like the classic Corvette Stingrays and the styling is closer to the newer Corvettes in appearance.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It's a good looking car, and a great color too, in this pic anyway. I love that bright blue on cars. :)

I've never been the biggest Corvette fan myself and I am not sure this changes that for me so much. But it's still a pretty sweet ride.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
What makes the car so incredible is that it actually has a trunk, like a real wagon!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crouton Video Games 0
K NBA 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 8
Hilander General Discussion 9
Babe_Ruth Hockey 24