• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2014-2015 World Juniors

That 3rd period was stressful as hell but Canada did it and finally ended the drought. Congrats to all those kids, they earned it!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was definitely stressful for all Canadians when the Russians made it a one-goal game. But, Fucale stood tall in the period and shut them down.

Was a huge fan of this Canadian team. The played with heart, passion and a high skill level. Can't wait to watch some of these players in the NHL for a number of years.

Congratulations on winning Gold, Canada.

willge87

Registered Member
That boarding call changed the composition of the game. Canada was rolling up until that point, but the Russians took some momentum to give all of us a bit of a scare. Credit to the Canadians in the 3rd period for holding that lead.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
When Russia scored their first goal and the donkey celebrated the Stanley Cup in front of the Canadian bench, I knew they were not going to get rewarded with a gold. I was correct.

willge87

Registered Member
Crypticshock said:
When Russia scored their first goal and the donkey celebrated the Stanley Cup in front of the Canadian bench, I knew they were not going to get rewarded with a gold. I was correct.
Not to mention their moronic player who took a penalty during the "goal celebration." I don't think it was the same player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K NBA 2
K NBA 7
CaptainObvious NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 69
Babe_Ruth NFL 37