• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2014-2015 NBA Season

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I thought there should be a thread on this. We won't have to create a new thread each time. Can just say it here.

Knicks have started the season 2-2. Lost to Chicago and Washington, but beat Cleveland and Charlotte. Difficult start to the season, so 2-2 is actually pretty good. I think we'll get better as the season continues and we learn the offense and each other better. The key is to trust each other and play hard on both ends of the floor EVERY play of EVERY game. We'll be fine though. I think we'll win the Atlantic Division: http://www.truschoolsports.com/2014/11/ ... -division/

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Saw a great stat Saturday night. Klay Thompson went 3 for 16 and 0 for 6 on 3-pointers and still finished plus-28.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Fun little contrast in Kobe's stat line last night: scored 44 pts, but with a minus 34 +/-score.

Lakers are in serious serious trouble.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kyrie: 55 (11 3's) and 5 assists.

Cavs win 8th straight, Blatt just might make it to the second year.

Hawks win 17th in a row.

Insane.

willge87

Registered Member
knickstape2107 said:
I thought there should be a thread on this. We won't have to create a new thread each time. Can just say it here.

Knicks have started the season 2-2. Lost to Chicago and Washington, but beat Cleveland and Charlotte. Difficult start to the season, so 2-2 is actually pretty good. I think we'll get better as the season continues and we learn the offense and each other better. The key is to trust each other and play hard on both ends of the floor EVERY play of EVERY game. We'll be fine though. I think we'll win the Atlantic Division: http://www.truschoolsports.com/2014/11/ ... -division/
The only thing the Knicks may be winning this year is the draft lottery.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
willge87 said:
knickstape2107 said:

The only thing the Knicks may be winning this year is the draft lottery.
I'll admit I was certainly wrong, but I wasn't the only one. Almost no one thought the Knicks would be this bad. Hopefully we get the #1 pick though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Has something like this ever happened before? Rajon Rondo's FT % by year since he entered the NBA:

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
Has something like this ever happened before? Rajon Rondo's FT % by year since he entered the NBA:

That's amazing. He's a point guard and shooting worse than some big men. And he's somehow getting worse. Wow

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K NBA 2
Babe_Ruth Hockey 24
CaptainObvious NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 69
Babe_Ruth NFL 37