• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2013 NASCAR Discussion

BigBob

Registered Member
So, the Daytona 500 is a week away and the qualifying is just getting finished up today.

The shocker, right now, is the current pole sitter..

Danica Patrick is sitting in first, with Jeff Gordon, Trevor Bayne, Ryan Newman and Tony Stewart round out the top 5.

The great news? 3 of the top 5 are Tony Stewarts cars, so this could mean the start of a great 2013 season.

Of course, if Danica Patrick doesn't wreck during the 500, I'll be shocked.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I watched them Sprint Unlimited last night. It was somewhat entertaining. I'm a Gordon & Johnson fan, so it sucked to see them go out early.

I'm definitely looking forward to the 500. It's one of three races that I try to never miss. The other two being The All-Star race & the night race at Bristol.

I think Patrick being up front is bad news. I'll give it until lap 6 before she crashes & takes the top twenty cars out. Haha.

I'd like to see one of these four drivers win the championship this year... Gordon, Johnson, Stewart or Harvick. But I'd be fine with anyone but Kenseth or Hamlin winning. Haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Movies & TV 7
K NBA 0
sunrise Movies & TV 0
CaptainObvious NBA 70
Crouton Video Games 11