• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 2013 Film Review List

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Okay ladies and gents I am very please to write this! Welcome to the 2013 film review!

So far we have a few people interested which is great but obviously we want as many as possible. To that end I would ask that everyone who wants to be involved to PM me the films that they would like to review, I will then add them to this list.

So, how is it going to work? Rather like Impact the first time around I propose a voting system, every two weeks one of the people signed up who will be chosen in a list order will choose two films to vote between, the voted film will then be the one that we all review, so far the following films are ones I would like to review:

A Nightmare on Elm Street (original)
Scream
Die Hard
Antichrist
Bronson
Saw
It's kind of a funny Story
Clerks
Jersey Girl
Battle Royale
Rounders
Red State
The Departed
The Matrix
Love and Other Drugs
The Last Samurai

As I say, send me your choices and I will add them to the list.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Movies & TV 7
K NBA 0
sunrise Movies & TV 0
CaptainObvious NBA 70
sunrise Movies & TV 4