• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2011 NXT Records

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright here we go for 2011!

Byron Saxton 3-14

Conor O'Brian 9-7

Darren Young 15-18

Derrick Bateman 14-14

Jacob Novak 2-7

Lucky Cannon 8-6

Matt Striker 1-3

Maxine 2-7

Percy Watson 7-10

Titus O'Neil 19-16

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright it's been forever since I've last done this but these are updated haha

Johnny Curtis and Brodus Clay will be moved to the Smackdown roster when I update it.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
there's no suprrise that the ones with the bad records are the ones getting eliminated from the show most often

novak, saxton specificially

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
NXT records have been updated...

Yes, this is still happening haha. O'Neil, Young, Bateman, and Watson I guess are left? No clue...anyway, yeah, updated.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just finished the final standings for NXT for 2011...

I still don't know why this is still going on with these random guys but it is what it is. Johnny Curtis will be listed with Smackdown in case you're wondering.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
When it comes to this Redemption season, Bateman has the average record but should be given the better record compared to O'Neill. Bateman at least HAS a character.

However, I see this season ending sooner rather than later.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you sure it'll end soon haha

I only say that because it's been going for soooo long. I just don't understand it. Guys like Percy Watson and Johnny Curtis just randomly come back and then Maxine shows up.

I don't think they know what they want to do with that show anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A College Sports 0
sunrise Movies & TV 0
sunrise Music 1
FreddieMays Movies & TV 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9