• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2010 Undefeated Teams Watch List

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and LSU lost over the weekend, which leaves us with just seven undefeated teams remaining.

1. Oregon (7-0) - They average 55 points per game. That's ridiculous. Some tough games coming up down the stretch.

Next game: at USC - Upset Alert: High

2. Boise State (7-0) - Meh. There's just not much to say about them. Their schedule still sucks.

Next game: vs Hawaii - Upset Alert: Medium

3. Auburn (8-0) - Tight win over LSU. Only tough game left is the finale at Alabama.

Next game: at Ole Miss - Upset Alert: Low

4. Missouri (7-0) - I bumped the Tigers up quite a bit after their impressive win over #1 Oklahoma. They better not let me down now.

Next game: at Nebraska - Upset Alert: Very High

5. TCU (8-0) - Dominant 38-7 win over Air Force. Three of their last four games are on the road.

Next game: at UNLV - Upset Alert: None

6. Utah (6-0) - Raped Colorado State. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a loss on the road against Air Force this weekend.

Next game: at Air Force - Upset Alert: High

7. Michigan State (8-0) - They trailed 17-0 in the first half and by 10 going into the 4th quarter against Northwestern before rallying to win. I think Sparty goes down at Iowa. Hawkeyes are coming off of a loss and will and ready to play.

Next game: at Iowa - Upset Alert: Very High

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
I think the still muddy BCS picture gets much, MUCH clearer this weekend.

Oregon is going to have a real test at USC, especially the way the Trojans have been playing lately. Missouri is going to have a tough ride at Nebraska; I'm taking Missouri as my team that goes down this weekend.

Michigan State has a tough one in Iowa and I agree Echoes, I think Utah could fall at Air Force this year. The Falcons ain't no joke this year, that option offense could be tricky to defend.

BigBob

Registered Member
I've got Michigan State and Missouri going down.

I don't think the USC defense is going to be able to contain Oregon, and James may have a field day.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
Wow, Iowa. They absolutely steam-rolled Michigan State. I though they would win, but not in such a dominating fashion.

Missouri lost to Nebraska, who would have thought that the Big 12 North would be the dominate division this year over the south? Has that ever happened?

Oregon looked very impressive in the second half against USC, that offense can put up points with anyone.

Utah squeaked by Air Force by five points.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I was right about Michigan State and Missouri going down, and Air Force gave Utah all they could handle. The list of unbeatens is getting pretty short now.

1. Oregon (8-0) - Took them four quarters to put away a mediocre USC team. They'll destroy U-Dub this weekend. Locker isn't playing.

Next game: vs Washington - Upset Alert: None

2. Boise State (7-0) - Meh. There's just not much to say about them. Their schedule still sucks.

Next game: vs Hawaii - Upset Alert: Medium

3. Auburn (9-0) - Took care of business on the road against Ole Miss.

Next game: vs Chattanooga - Upset Alert: None

4. TCU (9-0) - Given up 16 total points in their last five games. Their biggest game of the year is this weekend.

Next game: at Utah - Upset Alert: Very High

5. Utah (8-0) - They struggled a bit against Air Force. They could be in for a long game against TCU.

Next game: vs TCU - Upset Alert: Very High

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe TCU will be able to beat Utah, both have great teams but I just feel that Utah are stronger and will come out with the victory.

Locker won't be playing this weekend against the Ducks, and even if he did I don't believe it would of made a huge difference, I feel like Oregon is going to win by a minimum of 50 points.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Down to just four teams now.

1. Oregon (10-0) - The Ducks looked vulnerable against Cal last week, scoring just one offensive touchdown and winning 15-13. Their previous low point total in a game this year was 43. They face Arizona next week and then the Civil War against Oregon State the week after.

Next game: vs Arizona - Upset Alert: High. I just don't see them losing at home though.

2. Boise State (9-0) - Fresno State and Nevada should be good tests for them.

Next game: vs Fresno State - Upset Alert: Medium. Like Oregon, I don't think they will lose at home. The real challenge is next week on the road against Nevada.

3. Auburn (11-0) - Tigers have a week off before the rivalry game against Bama and then the SEC Championship Game. We'll see if the Cam Newton situation affects this team at all.

Next game: at Alabama - Upset Alert: Very High. Bama has looked unbeatable at home.

4. TCU (11-0) - The Horned Frogs had a bit of a scare last week against San Diego State. Their last game won't challenge them at all. New Mexico is 1-9.

Next game: at New Mexico - Upset Alert: None