2010 NXT Records

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

A.J. 6-2

Aksana 2-5

Brodus Clay 1-1

Byron Saxton 2-1

Conor O'Brian 2-0

Derrick Bateman 0-3

Eli Cottonwood 2-2

Jacob Novak 1-1

Jamie 2-0

Johnny Curtis 1-2

Kaitlyn 3-5

Lucky Cannon 3-6

Maxine 1-4

Naomi 5-4

Percy Watson 3-5

Titus O'Neil 0-3

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Are these win loss records?

Just need some clarification :D

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes...they are.

Great idea Millz, but one thing is for sure is that we can't let the losses for the rookies fool us, since most of them will lose to their mentor at the beginning or against other mentors.

4. Millz

I think that adds to the intrigue of it all. If you're one of these NXT rookies and you're involved in a lot of wins then they probably see you are a future star.

Of course then you have Daniel Bryan who has zero chance of beating Chris Jericho. But still.

5. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

regal and ryder are on raw

not sure about hurricane and goldy

6. Millz

NXT Standings have been updated. I dont know if the WWE counts the battle royal losses as actual losses but I sure as hell do.

7. Babe_Ruth

I find it funny that Bryan hasn't had a win yet, he's clearly the best of them all. I still believe he'll win this thing and get a good push on Raw or Smackdown. He's just to talented for his talent to go to waste like that, and there's ample oppurtunites for good feuds for him out there on either brands.

8. Millz

I wonder how long they'll have him at the top of the rankings yet he keeps losing matches. He lost again to Darren Young on Tuesday. He dominated the match until the end.

I suppose I am interested on where its going.

9. Babe_Ruth

Personally I think it's their plan along, something is going to happen to Bryan, not sure what yet, but I know there has to be a reason behind him being 0-8 and being the top ranked rookie on NXT. I just hope that it involves him getting a good feud/push.

10. Millz

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just getting impatient. I want to see this guy in longer matches and see what he's actually capable of. I just want more too soon I think.