2010 NFL Playoffs Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright, the playoffs have finally arrived.

Please post comments in this thread.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Eagles vs. Colts = Super Bowl.

But no matter how it goes down, I'm excited. My second favorite playoffs, way behind the NHL playoffs. Ha.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I can't wait for the playoffs to start, I'll definitely be watching and cheering the Cowboys on. Let's see if Romo can finally win a playoff game. The defense has been playing really well as of late, so lets hope if they can perform just as well come playoff time.

There's a lot of good teams that made the playoffs so it should be competive and entertaining.

I still believe the Colts are going to win the Super Bowl.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I picked the Vikings over the Patriots before the season started so I guess I'll just stick with that.

The Eagles scare me in the NFC though...and obviously the Colts are still awesome.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I think I like the Chargers to win the Super Bowl. I think resting their starters will hurt the Colts. It's better to go into the playoffs with momentum.

I'm not sure who will come out of the NFC. I can really see it being any one of the six teams. The Saints will be tough to beat at home though.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Totally forgot about the Chargers. They have the Colts' number, so I'll take them to make it instead. My bad.

Eagles are still my NFC pick, Saints are free falling and Bret will toss a couple picks and be watching the SB from his sofa.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Just to liven up this thread:

Texans vs. Saints in the Superbowl, Texans win 30-17.

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Well if tonights game between the Jets and the Bengals is any indication, the Jets are pretty damn solid and will be making it to the second round.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Jets have a good defense but I don't see them making it pass the first round, I think Cincy will play much better next week, they didn't have Benson in the line up and personally I think he's the catalyst of this team after Palmer.

Ravens vs Patriots should be interesting, if Flacco shows up then they have a good chance in beating them. Their running game is solid and so is their defense.

Cowboys vs Philly is going to be a entertaining match, I expect the Eagles to play better than they did yesterday that's for sure. But if Romo can play well in a playoff game and if the defense shows up like they did for their last two games then watch out.

Even though the Packers destroyed the Cardinals yesterday, I still believe the Cardinals are going to win that game.

Definitely looking forward to next weeks action.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The Cards only got eaten out yesterday because Kurt Warner wasn't playing for much of the game and neither were some of the starters.