2010 NBA Draft order

Discussion in 'NBA' started by drooLwG, May 19, 2010.

1. drooLwG

drooLwG New Member

As a native DC area resident (also lifetime Bullets/Wizards fan), everyone can find me flexing my right bicep and rotating my fist to the left and right.

Why?

:spin: JOHN WALL'S COMING TO DC. :spin:

DC's FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got the lottery pick! And even though this isn't set in stone... C'MON! Who else are we gonna take? Evan Turner??? PSSHAW!

Here's the draft order:

1st Round
    1. Washington Wizards
    2. Philly 76ers
    3. NJ Nets
    4. Minnesota T-Wolves
    5. Sactown Kings
    6. GS Warriors
    7. Detroit Pistons
    8. LA Clippers
    9. Utah Jazz
    10. Indiana Pacers
    11. New Orleans Hornets
    12. Memphis Grizzlies
    13. Toronto Raptors
    14. Houston Rockets
    15. Milwaukee Bucks
    16. Minnesota T-Wolves
    17. Chicago Bulls
    18. Miami Heat
    19. Boston Celtics
    20. San Antonio Spurs
    21. OKC Thunder
    22. Portland Trailblazers
    23. Minnesota T-Wolves
    24. ATL Hawks
    25. Memphis Grizzlies
    26. OKC Thunder
    27. NJ Nets
    28. Memphis Grizzlies
    29. Orlando Magic
    30. Washington Wizards

2nd Round
    31. NJ Nets
    32. OKC Thunder
    33. Sactown Kings
    34. Washington Wizards
    35. GS Warriors
    36. Detroit Pistons
    37. Milwaukee Bucks
    38. NY Knicks
    39. NY Knicks
    40. Indiana Pacers
    41. Miami Heat
    42. Miami Heat
    43. LA Lakers
    44. Portland Trailblazers
    45. Minnesota T-Wolves
    46. Phoenix Suns
    47. Milwaukee Bucks
    48. Miami Heat
    49. San Antonio Spurs
    50. Dallas Mavs
    51. OKC Thunder
    52. Boston Celtics
    53. ATL Hawks
    54. LA Clippers
    55. Utah Jazz
    56. Minnesota T-Wolves
    57. Dallas Mavs
    58. LA Lakers
    59. Orlando Magic
    60. Phoenix Suns

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Can't believe the Nets didn't get the first overall selection, they must be so mad. They can still get a good player at number three though. The Wizards will definitely select John Wall and Turner will probably end up in Golden State. The Timberwolves get another high draft pick with the number four selection.

I am a Raptors fan and I knew we would end up with about the thirteeth pick overall, I have a feeling the Raptors will go for a Small Forward or a Power Forward.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

You think he's going to fall to #6?

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I think BR was dropped on his head as a baby. That's the only explanation.

5. Babe_Ruth

Sorry, my bad. What I meant to say is 76ers and not Warriors. There's no way Evan Turner doesn't go in the top three. Who knows he might even go number one overall even though Wall is the concensus first pick on almost every mock drafts. It all depends what the team needs and how the pre-draft workouts go.

6. drooLwG

drooLwG New Member

BR, I'ma tell you right now. NO CHANCE my Wizards pick up Evan Turner. The last thing we need is another guy playing the two or three position. Wizards are full of em. Also, when you have the chance to get a true point-guard, you NEVER pass that up unless you already have a Chris Paul or D-Will.

7. Babe_Ruth

I wouldn't consider John Wall a true point guard, he's more of a Derek Rose type of player in my opinion(nothing wrong with that.) A true point guard in my opinion is someone like Steve Nash who will pass before shooting the ball. After watching Wall in High School and College, he's definitely not a true PG.

I would be personally to have either of those two players because both of them have the complete package.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Washington wins the John Wall sweapstakes, eh? Put him with Arenas and look out.

9. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Damn Nets didn't get the first pick. The draft lottery concept is HORRIBLE. I would love to see the NBA to suffer now. The Nets need the best player! We need John Wall! This is sad.

10. Babe_Ruth

The Nets will still get a good player, yes it would be nice to get either Wall or turner, but being the third pick isn't all that bad.

What frustrates me the most is that the top three teams that are selecting all play in the Atlantic Division. Which is the same division that the Raptors play. That's not good for us at all.