TV 2010 Fall TV Season

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ysabel, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

It's that time of the year again when it's interesting to sit before the telly :lol:

Which TV shows/series are you looking forward to or will be watching?

I'm excited over Glee, How I met Your Mother and Grey's Anatomy. Those three series, I'm up to date. The rest, like Big Bang Theory, I don't want to start mid-series and I have yet to catch up on old seasons before I'd ever want to watch it.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think they're going to reveal the mother in HIMYM this season! I hope that doesn't mean the series is going to end.

but I'm keeping up with himym, big bang theory, community, glee, the office, simpsons and family guy, the league, modern family.

there go my grades

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Probably too many to name for me.

But on the top of the list is Dexter and Supernatural.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Noo!!! Or if they do, make it the beginning of the meet and have a season about the blossoming of their relationship. But then that'll be like another series "how I blossomed your mother" :lol:

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm going to watch the first few episodes of Grey's Anatomy, yes that's correct The Biz is going to watch this show. I've only seen one episode and that was the series finale from last season, which I thought was fantastic. I'll see if the new season is any good and if I don't like the first two episodes then I'm going to drop it.

Another show that I'm really looking forward to is NCIS LA. I fell in love with that show last season, it kept me on the edge of my seat and I have a feeling it's only going to get better.

House should be great, last season was somewhat disappointing but I believe they'll make it up this upcoming year. Interested to know what's going to happen between Cuddy and House.

Law and Order: SVU has always been a program that I've enjoyed, and will be following again this year.

Hopefully we can have some great discussions about these shows during the next few months.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Now that Lost is over I don't have any shows to watch, which is fine. I get really bored watching TV. I like sports and Discovery/science/history type stuff and that's it.

I'm surprised so many people watch Glee. It's like a corny teen drama made worse by the fact that it's a musical. Maybe I'm just not into musicals. Or teen dramas. But yeah, it's one of the worst shows I've ever seen. :lol:

idisrsly likes this.
  7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yeah, it's teeny-boppy but its appeal for me mostly is that I was Glee Club president in HS and I like musicals. If it weren't for that, I'm not sure if I'm going to follow it either.

I miss 24!

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Glee covers some songs that I like. it's cool to hear stuff in a capella or other versions. The drama stuff I'm alright with.

As for himym, they said they added another cast member, not like a cameo or guest appearance, but a cast member. The trailer also heavily implied it was going to be the mother. Then again, shows like to hype up a new season...

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

It's Always Sunny, The League, Glee, Sons of Anarchy and... Californication (January, but I'm counting it haha). I am probably missing a bunch.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard The League is a very good television show, I might check into that this season.

What is it actually about?