• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2010-2011 NHL Regular Season Thread

Konshentz

Konshentz
hell its debatable that the San Jose / Nashville series have been some of the most electric rounds we've seen since the Wings / Aves rivalry. Not quite as fiery... but then again its a different game than it used to be.
Yeah, two years in a row the Sharks started off with a great series against them. Thankfully they won both times. Definitely entertaining stuff. Haha,

SqueakScolari

Registered Member

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally agree with you Squeak, it doesn't make sense that both these players get the same amount of games. The hit on Pominville was extremely dirty. With that said, I though what Wisniewski did was pretty damn funny, especially that it was done to Sean Avery.

Montreal have their home opener tonight against Tampa Bay, I'm really nervous but excited at the same time. I really hope that Price plays well for the home fans. Montreal's home openers are always entertaining and exciting, I'm sure it won't be any different this time around.

Can't wait! Go Habs Go!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What did Wisniewski do? I missed that. I saw the hit on Pominville...that was absolutely brutal. He was totally defenseless.

Blues have their first road game tomorrow at Nashville...need to keep it going.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He stared at Sean Avery and gave him the blowjob signal, it was pretty damn funny. I could just imagine what Avery said before Wisniewski did that obsene gesture.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I agree it's pretty damn funny.

The Canadiens loss a tough one at home last night. They were up 2-0, but loss 4-3 in Overtime. I don't want to make any excuses but the officiatting was awful at the end of the third and in OT. Tampa Bay were hooking Montreal players, clearly interfering them, I was getting so pissed off. They didn't seem to have any issues calling penalties on Montreal though.

Price played a great game, and it wasn't really his fault that team loss. He made some incredible saves last night.

Konshentz

Konshentz
It has been way too long without a Sharks game. I'm starting to have withdrawals. Thankfully tomorrow they play Atlanta.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Canadiens are playing against the team I hate the most tomorrow night. I really hope that they just destroy the Senators tomorrow. The Habs have been playing well for the most part this season, the biggest thing is that they need to stop taking dumb penalties. The offense as looked good, and so has the goaltending from Carey Price. The defense needs to step up a bit though, missing Markov hurts, obviously.