2009 WWE Worst Wrestler of the Year

2009 Worst Wrestler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's the best and then there's the worst. Who when they got in the ring just made you cringe because of how bad they were? How do some of these people even have jobs when they are so bad in the ring? Looks? Height? Who knows.

Your choices for the worst wrestler are:

The Great Khali

Rosa Mendes

Vladimir Kozlov

Hornswoggle

Chris Masters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought The Great Khali made some improvements this year, he was still awful but he didn't improved.

My vote goes to Hornswoggle, I don't understand how this guy still as a job with the WWE. He's awful and his feud( if you want to call it a feud) with Chavo was terrible and annoying and a slap in the face to a great wrestler like Chavo.

He gets my vote.

I agree with Babe, I think Khali made some improvements this year while Hornswoggle is just made a joke. I'm surprise he actually takes out all the insults about his size by DX and other superstars. Oh, and to top it off he's the "mascot" of DX now. Wow..., yeah, my vote goes to Hornswoggle.

Really, Masters is on the list? I don't know much about what he's done this year, but I didn't mind him. Didn't he just return earlier this year?

I can't really vote on any of these, because I've only see 3 Raw's all year. Ha.