• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2009 WWE Diva of the Year

Best Diva of 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay, let's move onto the women of the WWE and decide the Diva of the Year. Thankfully we won't have a stupid winner like they did in the real WWE when Maria won and she wasn't even on television half of the damn year.

Your choices are: Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Melina & Maryse.

#1: Mickie James: Finished the year with a record of 29-12. She successfully defended a championship on 3 occasions. She won 3 times on PPV, 6 times on SD, and 20 times on RAW. She won the Diva's title one time this year.

#2: Michelle McCool: Finished the year with a record of 18-17-1. She successfully defended a championship on 3 occasions. She won 4 times on PPV, 12 times on SD, and 2 times on Superstars. She won the Women's title one time this year. She's the current champ and has had the belt for 6 months.

#3: Melina: Finished the year with a record of 29-13-1. She successfully defended a championship on 4 occasions. She won 2 times on PPV, 16 times on RAW, and 11 times on SD. She won the Diva's title this year over Jillian Hall in October and is the current Diva's champ. She came into the year with the Women's title and lost that to McCool at the Bash.

#4: Maryse: Finished the year with a record of 10-14-1. She successfully defended a championship on 4 occasions. She won 7 times on RAW and 3 times on SD. She lost the Diva's title to Mickie James at the Night of Champions.

viLky

ykLiv
Um... guess I'll give it to Melina on this one. None of them really stood out to me much this year. I need more from the Divas, and one of those thing is stop calling them Divas. haha

So, yeah... Melina.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This one was actually really tough because all four of them were champions for alot of the year.

I decided to go with Michelle McCool on this one. I really thought she improved alot and since she's a heel her record is bad...that's just how it is usually.

Melina would have been my second choice.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I chose Mickie James, because she's just an overall good competitor and given her track run she didn't too bad throughout the year.

So I choose her in that respect.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I hate WWE Women's Wrestling because quite frankly none of them are up to scratch compared to the TNA Women's division. However in my opinion the one who comes closest out of those on the poll is Mickie James so she got my vote.

Shooting_Palanx

I know right.....the TNA knockouts are just miles better than the WWE divas...which is a shame really, because there was a time where I actually looked forward to a WWE divas match, but those days are gone.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In my opinio it's Natalya, but she doesn't get pushed for some reason, hopefully that will be different in 2010.

But from this list I took Mickey James, she had an incredible year and I believe she's the most talented wrestler for this list.

I'm not the biggest fan of McCool, I think the only reason why she got pushed his because she's banging Undertaker.

Shooting_Palanx

Wow, really?

I thought the undertaker was married?

Pardon me for not keeping up to date with their personal lives.