• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2009 WWE Awards Results

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright! Thanks for everyone who participated this year in the polls and who keep this place ridiculously active. Here are the results...

NOTE: There are still two ties out there that I am "patiently" waiting for Babe_Ruth to break for me. :)

Wrestler of the Year: Chris Jericho
Match of the Year: Undertaker vs Michaels, WM25
Tag Team of the Year: JeriShow
Diva of the Year: Mickie James
Biggest Disappoinment: Edge gets hurt again
Biggest Surprise: Sheamus wins WWE Title
Best Brand: Smackdown
Best Guest Host/GM: Jesse the Body Ventura
Rookie of the Year: Sheamus/Dolph Ziggler
Most Improved Wrestler: Cody Rhodes
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Hornswoggle
Best Feud of the Year: CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy
Best PPV: Wrestlemania 25
Breakout Star for 2010: John Morrison

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Yeah..awesome participation rate for this year....and how do you break a tie for a poll if it's already been closed? By re opening it for 2 more days?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah..awesome participation rate for this year....and how do you break a tie for a poll if it's already been closed? By re opening it for 2 more days?
Babe didn't vote on the PPV of the year award so I need a vote from him. Of course his vote might not even break the tie...then I dont know what I'll do lol.

The other one I am hoping to get a vote from Chris Bosh and hopefully that'll give us a winner.

Or I guess I could re-open the two threads with just the tied people involved.

Thoughts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry, I'll vote for Pay Per View right after I'm done replying to this thread, it just slipped my mind.

I'm pretty happy with most of the winners, the one that I cared the most about was Wrestler of the year, and I'm glad Chris Jericho took the honors because in my mind there was no one better all year.