Movies 2009 May be the year of the apocaylpse

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Henskie, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

OK maybe I am being a tad over dramatic but I saw the poster for the dragonball movie and I almost threw up
    [​IMG]

Ok first of all this movie should have never happened and here are my reasons why:

1) Casting is impossible! Nobody can live up to the iconic Goku (nobody can get there muscles that big and still look innocent)

2) They Are going to butcher the plot. I heard they wanna put goku in high school! WTF! goku can barely read let alone do basic math
    ( YouTube - goku meets goku jr Watch it) and they want to make it so Goku sees his grandpa die! wtf Goku kills Gohan. another thing they want goku to find out he isnt human in the dragonball movie. which if you ever saw the anime he thinks he is perfectly normal until the begining of Z.

3) Finally They can never ever ever ever live up to the source matierial.

I wont flame you if you post different feelings on the movie I promise but tell me what you think...

2. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

I saw screens of this before. Horrible. Fucking horrible.

3. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

o_O

Why is the girl holding a gun?

Honestly, I can't even tell who is who... aside from Goku... who is only recognizable because he is the guy standing in the front. XD

4. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

That the asian guy is Picolo? haha

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

:stare:

The casting looks horrible. I only know who Goku is because he's standing in front.

Though I know I'll probably still see this movie.

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

This is going to be such a mess up of a movie, I thought that the movies with the animation from the show were "decent" but this is just going too far.

No actor is willing to humiliate himself and sit there screaming while he is pretending to power up.

Regardless I will most likely be seeing it eventually.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Haha I'd do it. Why not. It can't be that bad for a resume... can it?

And I will probably see it too. I don't know why I wouldnt' I'm curious enough to see how they did it.

And FBrown, Piccolo is probably the blue guy you can see in the background of the top part. He's the main bad guy in the movie from what I've heard.

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

What the hell is this?

The kid looks like a freakin' alien.

Mirage likes this.
  10. SatisPassion

SatisPassion Registered Member

/shudder

Why? That's all I want to ask: Why?

Just because they made Scooby Doo and Speed Racer into a movie doesn't mean that every damn catoon has to, too. Gah...