• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2009 Camaro Concept

S

SOAD2k8

What are your thoughts on this vehicle? I personally think that I am in love with it! It's got retro cuse, but it's not overdone (*cough*Challenger*cough*), and 400 horses under the hood don't hurt, either. As far as I know, it is due for release on a Stretched Kappa platform (Solstice/Sky) for MY2008/2009.

http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/

P.S. I called it's release for this years NAIAS about 3 years ago, and I had the privlege to see opening day of the show. I have never seen so many people around one vehicle in my life!

(crowd shot)

Sephy

Forum Drifter
It's alright, but I have to be honest here. I would rather have the new Dodge Challenger that's coming out.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Eh I don't like it much either. I like the old ones my parents have a 97(30th Anniversy) and a 76 or 77 I think.