PPV 2008 WWE Royal Rumble Preview Page

Veloci-T

Registered Member
[ ] = Title that is on the line

Annual Royal Rumble Match
Prediction: If The Undertaker appears in the Royal Rumble he will repeat as the Royal Rumble Winner. If not then at No Mercy in the Elimination Chamber, he WILL come out victorious in that match, either way The Undertaker is guaranteed to be at a World Heavyweight Championship Match against Edge (yes Edge will have the title by then) at WrestleMania 24 (unless an injury slows him down) with Streak/Title vs Streak with more than likely The Undertaker coming out on top.
Outcome:

[WWE Champion] Randy Orton vs Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy
Prediction: No way in hell is the WWE going to let Jeff Hardy with both WWE and Intercontinental Titles...yet. So Orton will retain.
Outcome:

more matches coming as they are announced...

Veloci-T

Registered Member
UPDATE: On Monday Night RAW it was announced that if Triple H doesnt win against Ric Flair that night then Triple H wont be wrestling at the Royal Rumble, later that night Vince interfered and Triple H lost by DQ so he wont be at the Royal Rumble. The reason why he lost to Hardy at Armaggedon was because he wanted the title match at WrestleMania instead of the Royal Rumble, what does this mean? Maybe Triple H will be winning the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out and The Undertaker will repeat as Royal Rumble winner

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Wow, some very good predictions, you have going.

Undertaker being the RR winner again, is just going to be boring, plus the winners should keep changing.

Also, just because he won't be at the royal rumble, doesn't mean he won't be IN the royal rumble.

Also, undertaker being champion, is not too exciting to be honest, WWE needs some fresh blood to step up.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
^ Thats where you're wrong, they said he cant compete in the 30-man Over the top rope match Royal Rumble, but I'm not sure if he can be at the PPV or not. Doesnt matter anyways

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Undertaker winning the Rumble again would be dumb. I'd much rather he wins the chamber match at No way Out

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
After Wrestlemania this is my favorite Wrestling Pay Per View, I love the 30 man over the top battle royal. I can't wait to see whos participating in it. Orton vs Hardy should be pretty good as well, and like everyone said, there's no way Hardy wins the belt. I am going to see this for sure.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Most definitely true.

The RR, always made me and my dad crack up, especially when noobs go over the ropes, or the ones that think they're so going to win, come in to the ring, than go out the next second.

That always splits my sides.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Definitely gotta love the Rumble match. I remember seeing the 1992 one when I was 10 years old and Ric Flair won it and won the WWE title as a result. I was so mad haha. Ah youth.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
UPDATE: At the SmackDown! Tapings, Rey Mysterio won the Beat the Clock matches therefore he will face Edge for the World Heavyweight Title at the Royal Rumble...

[World Heavyweight Champion] Edge vs Rey Mysterio
Prediction: Edge will retain, I know they wont let Mysterio win the belt yet and Edge is to hold the belt till WreslteMania