• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2008 Stanley Cup Finals discussion

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Starts tomorrow in Detroit. Wings vs Pens

Who ya got??

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
In 5? I would be really shocked...

I'll actually going to take the Wings in 7. I'm obviously rooting for Pittsburgh but I'm not going to let my hatred for the Wings overshadow the fact they are an excellent hockey team.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
we shall see.

why do you hate the wings?

the whole Blues/Red Wings rivalry thing has slightly soured me in regards to them haha. I say rivalry but I guess I mean Detroit dominance over St Louis.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
fair enough. that's why i still don't like Pronger.

padd

Registered Member
either Wings in 5 or Pens in 7

Penguins are more prone to mistakes and the Wings experience can lead them to an early victory although if they do not take advantage the bigger and younger Penguins teams will grit their way to a lengthy series victory.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
either Wings in 5 or Pens in 7

Penguins are more prone to mistakes and the Wings experience can lead them to an early victory although if they do not take advantage the bigger and younger Penguins teams will grit their way to a lengthy series victory.
Definitely an interesting thought process...I like it.

I really hope its a competitive series that does end up going 6 or 7 games. There is a lot of young talent that needs good showcasing...you know Gary Bettman is happy Crosby and Malkin are in this final.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Definitely an interesting thought process...I like it.

I really hope its a competitive series that does end up going 6 or 7 games. There is a lot of young talent that needs good showcasing...you know Gary Bettman is happy Crosby and Malkin are in this final.

I wish he would quit already with the marketing machine.