2008 Regret

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, Jan 1, 2009.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

When you look back at 2008, what thing(s) do you regret? Meaning, if you could change one thing (something possible to do but you didn't do) that would have made your last year better, what would it be?

Happy New Year!

wolfheart likes this.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't regret anything last year, or my life overall. Whats done is done, if I made a mistake I will learn from it and do it different next time around, and if there is no other time oh well.

3. deanbatcheldor

deanbatcheldor New Member

definantly not giving it my all when it comes to work and also not doing enough fitness.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My grandmother died in March of last year. I wish I called her more often before that but I was also too busy after just giving birth to my daughter.

5. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

the thing is, I regretted far too much in 2008. I lived with constant regret for things outside of my power, analyzing the things I DID have power over, and the influence they may have (but didn't) had over what was outside of my power. so my big resolution this year was actually to live without remorse for the things that lie outside my power. no regrets. no mercy. internalize the golden rule.

basically NO ONE WILL BE SAFE FROM MY BENEVOLENCE!

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

"Leave me alone," I said, when what I should have said was, "My fault. I'm sorry."

7. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Don't go without the magic pills, I need them for a reason, ha ha. :lol:
    Willpower and will and power just don't work.
    Just take what you need and behave! ;)

ysabel likes this.
  8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't have any regrets. 2008 has been the best year for me so far.

wolfheart likes this.
  9. deanbatcheldor

deanbatcheldor New Member

definently not asking out the girl i liked.

10. Skeletokyo

Skeletokyo New Member

hmmm umm well i dunno maybe i regret not going to the xfactor even if i did pass to go :p but 2008 was an ok year for me i guess ^^