2008 Playoff discussion Round 3

padd

Registered Member
Flyers in 7
Wings in 7

That's all I gott say, old time hockey. Detroit and Philladalphia

btw who heard of the Stars-Sharks 4OT game last night. I watched all 4 OTs, it was cool seeing Turco making all those saves, He's going to bring Dallas the distance this year, but Detroit is going to show that these past few years of playoff dissapoinments were all flukes.

lmao between the late Overtime periods they'd show the players stuffing their faces into bananas, energey drinks and pizza.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the Wings are going to win against the Stars, I just think there to strong this year and there going all the way to the Cup.

I also think the Flyers won't be able to handle the Penguins, but I said the same thing when they faced the Canadiens so I could be wrong here as well. But I see a Wings vs Penguins Stanley Cup final.

padd

Registered Member
Well, actually i now think the Flyers will either win in 7 or loose in 7, thats up to them. but they'll go the distance. Just remember, Hossa, Malkin, Crosby. The posts will not help Philly this time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the Red Wings has there way with the Stars last night. Which I expected. The Wings are just to strong in my opinion and going all the way this season. If Osgood makes the saves he needs to make then the rest of the team will take care of everything.