2007 NBA Basketball Draft-Fusion Central

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Rise Up! (Witness™), Oct 27, 2007.

1. Rise Up! (Witness™)

Rise Up! (Witness™) Registered Member

I would like to start an NBA draft where you draft players, then have certain members on these boards vote for who has the best team.

There is a limit to how many position players you can have. You can only have 2 of each position, Guard, forward, power forward, and center, and 5 bench players.

If you would like to join this draft pleaes post in this thread so you can be included. Also post what team you would like to join the draft as.

I will see how many people would like to play in this game but I am thinking that I am going to have 10 or 15 teams depending on how many people would like to play. If there is more than 15 members that want to join, I will take the first 15 and they will be included in our game.

You will have 12 hours to draft, if you miss your draft you will be able to pick when you get on next but if you miss two picks then I will pick somone randomly for you.

We will keep drafting until everyone has there roster full, then I will make a thread and people will be able to vote for who has the best team. It will be head-to-head matchups, so people will move on until the finals and whoever wins that wins the DRAFT.

Again, please post in this thread if you want to join this game, thanks.

I will join the draft as the Cleveland Cavaliers.

2. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

ill join in as the Los Angeles Lakers

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Im as the Miami Heat, I hope we can get atleast ten members in.

4. DaSportsGuy

DaSportsGuy Registered Member

Taking my idea only as the NBA instead of MLB huh?

5. Rise Up! (Witness™)

No actually I wasn't I was taking the game from the Cleveland Cavaliers forums. You want to play, I know you like these kinds of games.

6. DaSportsGuy

DaSportsGuy Registered Member

Sure why not...I'll be the Minnesota Timberwolves.

I know, I was just playin with ya, lol.

7. Rise Up! (Witness™)

Oh alright, thanks for joining guys.

Here are the teams so far:

Rise Up! (Witness)-Cleveland Cavaliers
    Veloci-T-Los Angelas Lakers
    Fresh-Miami Heat
    DaSportsGuy-Minnesota Timberwolves

8. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

I'll take the Portland Trail Blazers.

9. Rise Up! (Witness™)

Hey guys I thought of a new idea for this game. I was thinking to have two divisions. Maybe have 8 teams in each division, Eastern and Western divisions. That would be easier to see who has the best team, we could have a team from the western and eastern division face off in the finals to see who has the best team.

After we fill up all 16 teams, I will put all the names in the hat. Then I will pick 8 teams out of the hat, the first 8 teams I pick will go either in the Western or Eastern doesn't really matter. Then the next 8 teams will fill up the other division.

To see which teams plays which, I will put the Eastern division teams in a hat, then I will pick two teams, those two teams will go head to head, the team who gets the most votes for who has the best team wins. I will do the same for the Western divisoin too.

There will be 13 rounds to this draft, remember you can only have two of each position. After you already have two of each position, you can pick whoever you want, doesn't matter what position they are to be on your bench.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no way that we're going to get so many participants to have two divisions. But I like this idea I will select the Toronto Raptors.