• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2007 Brady vs. 2011 Rodgers: Who's better?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know the season isn't over yet, but dating to last year, the Packers have won 17 straight and many people in that timeframe have said Rodgers is having the best stretch of QB play ever. So, just curious, who would you take?

I know you can't go wrong with either of them. But please choose one of them and tell me why you'd take that quarterback over the other.

2010Dolby

Registered Member
I dont like either quarterbacks. Iv always disliked the Patriots and the Packers. Not sure why but its just kinda the general feel of thsoe two teams in my area of Nebraska and it's rubbed off on me.

That being said, Im a reasonable person who can harshly dislike a football player but still respect what they do. Im going to pick Rodgers. He seems less selfish and like he puts the good of the team above personal progress. I can respect that.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Whether or not you like or respect them has nothing to to do with which one of them is the better player.

My answer? I'll wait until Rodgers has played all 16 games.

2010Dolby

Registered Member
Whether or not you like or respect them has nothing to to do with which one of them is the better player.

My answer? I'll wait until Rodgers has played all 16 games.
I said I dont like either of them but I respect Aaron Rodgers. And the reason I respect him is the same reason for why I think hes a better QB. He wants to get a W for his team, not for his stat book. So yes, I think he's an all around better player.

Konshentz

Konshentz
You don't think Rodgers would try to break Brady's record if he had the chance?

Last edited:

2010Dolby

Registered Member
To be completely honest, yes he would. But thats the greed part of a person. Every human has a point where theyll crave their own benefit over anothers. In general hes a good and self-less guy. Although, I would never root for him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Italiano Movies & TV 1
I Computers 1
B Introductions 6
Vegito728 Anime 1
padd Hockey 2