2006 Warped Tour

Discussion in 'Music' started by Swiftstrike, May 29, 2006.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

The biggest punk rock tour of the year is coming and the official list is out. The bands playing at specified cities is also released (before they just listed the bands).

Are you going to the warped tour this year? If you are in what city? And what bands are you going to be looking forward to seeing?

Im heading to the Cleveland showing the main bands I wanted to see was

Rise Against
    Saves the Day
    Motion City Soundtrack
    Hellogoodbye
    NoFX
    The Academy Is...

There are others but those are 6 ones i was looking forward too.

2. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

Sorry for reviving and old thread, but I just had to say, I was sadly disappointed with Warped this year.

It's getting worse and worse every year.

I was hanging out backstage and on tour buses pretty much the whole show and only went out to see three bands: Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, who fucking ROCKED. Possibly one of the greatest sets put on at any Warped, EVER (and after all these years, she's still fucking smoking!); Anti-Flag, great set, but then again, I've seen them so many time that it wasn't anything special; and my boyfriend's band (who always rock :D).

That's it.

Thank the Gods I don't have to pay for shows, otherwise I would have been demanding my 50$ back.

Warped has gone so Emo in the last few years, it's really upsetting.

3. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

right on. you stole the words right out of my mouth. Let's go listen to some new AFI...

4. Yea I went to warped tour. Nothing special.. I liked some of the local bands. Thats it. And the crowds sucked! They were all little 12 year old emo fags that you couldn't crowd surf with. It was stupid. I like No Fx the best. In the NoFX Concert a kid crowd surfed that was in a wheelchair. It was pretty sick. They were in the middle of a song and stopped playen and was like "What the fuck arizona your mean. That was just plain out hardcore right there!"

5. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

NoFx are awesome guys. Mike is fucking the best to hang out with. So ridiculous.

6. GreenFX

GreenFX Guest

Oh yes Fat Mike is awesome, I love his band NOFX, maybe I'll get the chance to see him live one day. I have all his songs and love his humor, I always watch Fuse and always feel jittery when I see Mike on there. I wish I could go to WT one day, maybe one day I will.
    Anti-Flag: Awesome, The press corpse, great song
    Motion City Soundtrack: Uh, they're one of my favorite bands ever, I love thier songs!
    Rise Against: A wonderful band!
    Cartel: They are so awesome! Cool Songs!
    The Bouncing Souls: Lean On Sheena is their best song and you CAN tell! I love it!
    I like alotta more bands on WT but that's all I can name right now.