2006 tins part 1

Turbo

Registered Member
the first set of tins came out friday, september 15th. for those that don't know they are cyber dragon, raviel, and elemental hero neos.

has anyone picked up any of the tins up yet and if so how was your luck on cards from the packs?

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

Me and my friends saw them,

But we all made a deal not to buy
and more YGO. It was so tempting too. >.<

But yeah, not really knowing anything,
I read the back and noticed the first release and second release.

Thats. Um. Different.

Turbo

Registered Member
two releases has many scratching heads, but the cards for the tins are sad, aside from cyber dragon. but better then what jpn wanted to give us. according to them we were supposed to get beaver knight.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

What?

BEAVER KNIGHT. That would have sucked.
I wasn't too surprised at the Cyber Dragon tin.

But the Demon Gods did.

Turbo

Registered Member
the sacred beasts were just filler to get more little kids to buy them based on the first season of GX. I will buy Hamon when its released as hes my fav and hopefully will buy the cyber dragon tin by weeks end.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I still think that most of the tins are crap. I truely do believe that the Cyber Dragon tin is the best. If not for the Cyber Dragon then at least for a 5 pack total.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I might get the Neos tin well because I cant use any of the others and it would be nice to possess a different rarity of Neos and I need a new tin

Turbo

Registered Member
i'm probably getting the cyber dragon tin today.

note: lavoid this is not related to the tins release; its whose buying what and how was their luck on the packs. DON'T MOVE IT.

EDIT: I BOUGHT THE CYBER DRAGON TIN AND PULLED A SUPER CYBER DRAGON FROM CRV PACK. WOOOOOOOOO

B

bmxbunnie17

Now that is luck i pulled

Power Bond
Pot Of Averice(ULT)
Cyber Pheniox

and i got the cyber tin