• Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Now I am at 2000, hooray.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(take a little breather)Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lol. Just joking bro. Congradulation. To be honest with you i've never been second leader in post on any forums that me and bLur owned. But being second after you is an honor lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Hahaha, I wonder if I can get to 3000 by the time the forum reaches 20000 posts.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
post count. it's all about the post count. the more posts, the higher your self-esteem. :D

I've been so distracted by school, work and athletics, it's been harder for me to create well thought responses. + when I'm not busy, I'm drunk and BLAH, especially on the weekends - this further complicates things.
I'm going to try to reach 1000 b4 next weekend though.