2000th post

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Anonym0uz Bitch, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Now I am at 2000, hooray.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(take a little breather)Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lol. Just joking bro. Congradulation. To be honest with you i've never been second leader in post on any forums that me and bLur owned. But being second after you is an honor lol.

3. Hahaha, I wonder if I can get to 3000 by the time the forum reaches 20000 posts.

4. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Meh...it's mostly spam :p

j/k

I am cooler still, just because I don't have to have alot of posts to feel important(although it would help :()

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

With you it's very possible lol. We should be at 20 000 messages soon, so you better start posting.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

post count. it's all about the post count. the more posts, the higher your self-esteem. :D

7. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

lol, come to think about it, its pretty true. lmao

8. merob

merob Boom!

I've been so distracted by school, work and athletics, it's been harder for me to create well thought responses. + when I'm not busy, I'm drunk and BLAH, especially on the weekends - this further complicates things.
    I'm going to try to reach 1000 b4 next weekend though.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

good shit spam much? lol jk you post good messages