20 Rules For The WWE Diva Afterlife

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Ryuk, May 10, 2009.

1. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

LordsofPain.net Lita's Reason For Missing WM, 20 Rules For The WWE Diva Afterlife

Interesting piece, guess LOP is speculating that Lita wrote this one:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! Theres some intense rules there, I wonder if she actually did all this stuff. Especially number four. Wouldn't surprise me if she did though.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i came across this yesterday, very interesting read! I guess people always assume the life of a male wrestler is hard work and the divas mainly just strut around but, they definitely have their problems too!

As for who wrote it i'm not sure. Probably someone who still would like to work for WWE, so doubt it was Lita. She's definitely retired. Probably just stuck those stories together as they're both diva related.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I read this yesterday as well and is a very interesting read. I dont know if it was Lita but its definitely an eye-opening thing to see.

5. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

The women always have and always will have a much more brutal life in wrestling than the guys do, mainly because of the "flavor of the month" element where woman x can be replaced by woman y in a span of just twelve months. Torrie Wilson, Sable, Chyna, Ashley Massaro - they all did Playboy covers while working for Vince and now they're all out of work. I wonder if Candice Michelle is paying attention to that aforementioned list? And from what I've heard the woman get hazed by the guys, not consistently but regularly enough. Point being that their careers and their moment in the spotlight is even faster than the guys.

I don't think someone who's working for the WWE would be writing this, partly based on the way things were written out, partly out of the remote chance that the author gets outed and it could thus have consequences to said Diva's job status. I think LOP took a guess that it's Lita because of the praise Trish got at #12 and they were both incredibly close.

6. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

That was hilarious but I very much doubt Lita wrote it. Nice find mate :thumbup:

7. Wolfling

Wolfling Registered Member

Yeah, it was a good read, quite interesting. If Lita had wrote it, I'd assume she'd put her name to it. It was probably a previous blonde. Hell, maybe even Trish - who'd throw off the scent by mentioning herself.