• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

$20 miracle of the day

Daemonic

Registered Member
So I went to help my dad around the house today. Anyway, I earned some money and on the way home went to rite aid. When I finished getting what I needed I realized I was missing $20. I knew I had it at the register because I saw it. So I checked around the car, walked back in, back to my car, and back in. I asked the cashier and told her I knew it was probably gone but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. She asked the other cashier and then the manger came down. I said " I know 99 out of 100 it's probably gone but I think I dropped a 20 between here and my car." She says nobody claimed it and all of the sudden an old lady at the register pulls out a wet $20 and hands it to me.....

I felt blessed, I in general don't trust people at all but this small act of honesty gave me more faith in humanity.

Just wanted to share, that is my blessing of the day.