• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

20 miners free; Chile rescue past halfway mark

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
20 miners free; Chile rescue past halfway mark - Yahoo! Canada News

Surprised no as really started a topic about this incredible story. I first heard about it on the radio yesterday. It's incredible that these people were able to survived. I imagine it's not an easy lifestyle down there, especially when your down there for close to 70 days.

Hopefully everyone will be able to make it out safe and sound, it's definitely not an easy rescue mission.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Yeah, it's been two days that I'm watching this live on CNN.
The number has reached 22 rescued.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I heard from the feeds on facebook (yeah I get my news there now as I barely have time to check on my own news sites :lol: ). This morning, there were just 3 pulled out and it was already great news. They probably will be thinking of a movie about this, lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last miner is out, down to just rescue personnel. I've been following this on and off for most of the night, and it has been spectacular. Lots of people have been tuning in as well.