• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

20 goals 8 years in a row

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Patrick Kane last night became the first U.S. born player to score 20 goals in his first 8 seasons. Kane, a Buffalo NY native, is averaging over a point per game (1.10), he had a another 3 point game last night (1G, 2A) his 8th of the year and now has 20 goals, 25 assists for 45 points in 41 games. Five of his 20 goals are GWG.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Wow! I knew Kane was having himself a solid offensive season, but didn't know he was on pace to score 40 goals and 90+ points.
According to Sportsnet Stats, Patrick Kane joins Rick Nash & Alex Ovechkin as the only skaters with 20+ goals in each of the last 8 seasons.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
On top of that just 2 PIM. He's having a great year really been in snipe mode lately had a bunch of multi-point games.

Jsports_47

Has 20 goals 8 years in a row - the real impressive thing is he's only 26 years old. Weird that he's only hit 30 goals once. Although I'm sure he'll get there for a second time this season.