• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2 Syrian families cross US border in Texas

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have to wonder how many of those Americans that were charged with connections to ISIS were at some point refugees themselves.
Also, in regards to this, I should correct myself from before. The 81% of people charged with connections to ISIS were born in the US, not just US citizens as I mistakenly posted previously. So they weren't refugees themselves.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/isis-suspects-us-citizens-syria

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is good to hear but it still concerns me bringing so many in the US when Europe is having so many problems with Muslims, many refugees from the past.

One thing that gives me hope is this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...join-terrorist-group-Syria.html#ixzz3sMOJHhIv

The reporters that went undercover to expose these radicals were Muslim. It will take action by Muslims to stop radical Islam because the radicals or those on the verge of being radicalized aren't going to listen to non Muslims, we are just a bunch of infidels to them that need to be wiped out or converted.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That is good to hear but it still concerns me bringing so many in the US when Europe is having so many problems with Muslims, many refugees from the past.
I wonder if part of the problem in Europe is that there's a lot less ethnic diversity in most European countries in comparison to the US. I would imagine it's more difficult for a refugee or immigrant to assimilate into a more homogeneous population where there's perhaps less ethnic tolerance. Just a thought.