• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2 of ours on the main pulse!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Its gonna be tough to get mine on the pulse with all these great auctions!! So far I got 56 watchers lol

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
MONEY! LOL I owe out the wazzzoooo now!! All my earnings are going to pay ebay fees!! LOL

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Teena, check your email...look who copied you..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5592243683&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Report, report, report!

One reason I chose mystery cash register, was because I know not many people can do that and copy me. I hope they take that off eBay. Teena, when I reported someone who copied my Bank Account, it got removed immediately. Just go to Contact Us, and click on the one where it says, picture copied, and then text, and then description copied. I hate people who do that. It pisses me off. I like to have all of my auctions as original, first ever auctions.
That's pretty funny. Someone copied Teena. What comes around, goes around.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Teena...have you reported your copycat thief??? I'm still seeing it!

teena

Registered Member
Yes i have been reporting it but you know how slow ebay is also I have emailed the seller questions about why he took my photo and all he said was sorry then someone that was bidding on his emailed me and told me that the seller told him, that we were cousins and I asked him to sell it.SO Im working on it right now to get it off ebay, it would be fine if they had use there own photos and there own title but with my photo it just shows that they really have nothing! Thanks everyone who has reported it and all that have let me know! Teena:)

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Teena I hope you are saving the emails from both the fake seller AND the bidder.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Congrats..To all of you. :cool: