2 Former WWE Names At The iMPACT! Tapings

Matt Morgan and Andrew "Test" Martin are scheduled to start tonight with TNA. TNA is conducting iMPACT! tapings this evening in Orlando, FL leading into the 8/12 Hard Justice PPV.
I so want to see Lance Hoyt vs Test, sadly I do not know who Matt Morgan is.

"Wrestling INC"

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I have no idea who Matt Morgan is either. It would be cool to see Test wrestle Lance Hoyt. I'd give Test the slight advantage though.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I dislike test a little now that he has short hair and took roids up the arse.

Ya I never liked him much either. Most wrestlers take steroid though so he fits in. I think he'd beat Matt Morgan still because I still have no idea who he is.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Matt Morgan was Carlito's bodyguard a few years back and as well the year before that he worked as a force among some of the big men on smackdown. Survivor Series 03 he was on the Giants team basically.

Matt Morgan was Carlito's bodyguard a few years back and as well the year before that he worked as a force among some of the big men on smackdown. Survivor Series 03 he was on the Giants team basically.
Was he the one that suposedly stabbed John Cena when Carlito and Cena were having a fued back when Cena was ok?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I remember it back then. It's like on every DVD you buy. Like a "Don't Try This At Home". They show the cut.