2 Former WWE Names At The iMPACT! Tapings

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I so want to see Lance Hoyt vs Test, sadly I do not know who Matt Morgan is.

"Wrestling INC"

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya I have no idea who Matt Morgan is either. It would be cool to see Test wrestle Lance Hoyt. I'd give Test the slight advantage though.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I dislike test a little now that he has short hair and took roids up the arse.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Matt Morgan was the guy that had the stuttering gimic a while ago in WWE.

[​IMG]

5. Omega

Omega Ω

I know I googled him but I still don't remember him at all rofl.

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya I never liked him much either. Most wrestlers take steroid though so he fits in. I think he'd beat Matt Morgan still because I still have no idea who he is.

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Matt Morgan was Carlito's bodyguard a few years back and as well the year before that he worked as a force among some of the big men on smackdown. Survivor Series 03 he was on the Giants team basically.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Was he the one that suposedly stabbed John Cena when Carlito and Cena were having a fued back when Cena was ok?

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I remember it back then. It's like on every DVD you buy. Like a "Don't Try This At Home". They show the cut.

10. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

No that was "Jesus" another one of Carlito's bodyguards. Morgan was the bodyguard when Carlito was fueding with Big Show.