• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

1st overall

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you put everyone in WWF-WWE history in a lotery who would you pick first overall and why? I would select Goldberg because that guy is a machine, he doesn't always give you the best matches technique wise, he's a guy that will almost win against any opponents he faces, and is spear and jackhammer are amazing.

L

Light Angel Omega

hmmm maybe either andre the giant or bret heart its a tough choise

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'd take Triple H or Stone Cold, great wrestlers. I think Triple H is one of the best if not the best wrestler of his time.

C

Crimson

I would do with Brock Lesner. Even though he left, while he was in the WWE he was a force to be reckoned with. He only lost the Title due to Eddie cheating because he was that good. I wish Brock could have fought some of the bigger named people before he left like Triple H or Angle (dont remember if he did or didnt), Austin, etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He did fight Kurt Angle he lost against him I believe, he also fought Goldberg which I was very disapointed in the match. also I would agree with you that Triple H is the best of is time, a lot of people say that he's given the title cause he's the son in law of Vince McMahon but he really works hard.

S

+ShowsToppeR+

hands down; "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels, i've been a fan since '93 and he has been my favorite since i saw him 1st @ Survivor Series 1993 in the Family Feud Match. he will always be the best in my eyes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's a very good wrestler to start your roster with. He could do anything back in the day. You ask him to risk is life by making something completely insane and he'd do it. Still 20 years later he's still an amazing competitor. So i don't dissagree with that pick