• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

1980's Scratch n sniff stickers

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
Anyone ever run into those smelly stickers from Mello Smello or Trend from back in the 80s? I would love to get some for my kids. My mom threw my album away years ago.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea I remember them. And Tater that figures you would waste them :lol: :lol:

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
They are making new ones now, but they are smaller and shiny. The old ones were much better.. the new ones suck. I would love to find some! I see them on eBay sometimes. I really want the strawberry one that said "Berry Good" .. it was my favorite kiss butt sticker you would get from teachers lol. Why is it that our parents threw away everything that would someday be worth having??????

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I dunno, but If I know some of my other toys would have been worth money, I wouldnt have strapped bottle rockets to them

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
Yea.. that... or blown them up under coffee cans with fireworks lol

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ok this might sound weird. But I know where you can find them all. Look in your local phone book for teaching suply stores. They will carry most brands. Also If you have a US Toy where you live you can get them there.Also you can find them at some Halmark stores too. Hope this helps.
~night~

Last edited:

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Ok this might sound weird. But I know where you can find them all. Look in your local phone book for teaching suply stores. They will carry most brands. Also If you have a US Toy where you live you can get them there.Also you can find them at some Halmark stores too. Hope this helps.
~night~
I tried that. It seems that all of the ones that they have now are the new kind. Not the Matte ones we used to have. :(