• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 1980's Famous Movie Lines

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
You can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when it comes right down to it, this far inside the head it all looks the same. No, no, no, don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to.
-Buckaroo Bonsai Adventures of Buckaroo Bonsai

Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes.
-Thornton Mellon Back to School

The football team at my high school, they were tough. After they sacked the quarterback, they went after his family.
-Thornton Mellon Back to School

I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I’m no dummy. I know high school girls.
-Charles De Mar Better off Dead

Two brothers... One speaks no English, the other learned English from watching ”The Wide World of Sports.“ So you tell me... Which is better, speaking no English at all, or speaking Howard Cosell?
-Lane Meyer Better off Dead

Oh, you beautiful babes from England, for whom we have traveled through time... will you go to the prom with us in San Dimas? We will have a most triumphant time!
-Ted Theodore Logan Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yes sir, the check is in the mail."
- Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China

We’re on a mission from God
-Jake & Elwood Blues The Blues Brothers

I just wanna know how one becomes a janitor because Andrew here is very interested in pursuing a career in the custodial arts.
-John Bender The Breakfast Club

Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!
-Carl Spackler Caddyshack

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.
-Carl Spackler Caddyshack

What brings you to this nape of the woods, neck of the wape; How come you're here?
-Ty Webb Caddyshack

Is it just me, or does every woman in New York have a severe emotional problem?
-Prince Akeem Coming to America

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
-Jeff Spicoli Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Look at you: member of the honor roll, assistant to the assistant manager of the movie theater. I'm tellin’ ya, Rat, if this girl can't smell your qualifications, then who needs her, right?
-Mike Damone Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Goonies never say die!
-Mike Goonies

Tell me Sarah, what do you think of my Labyrinth?
-Jareth the Goblin King Labyrinth

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
-Grandpa Lost Boys

I think I should warn you all, when a vampire bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them.
-Edgar Frog Lost Boys

Biology and the prejudices of others conspired to keep us childless.
-H.I. Raising Arizona

Say, did you hear about the person of the Polish persuasion who walked into a bar with a big 'ol pile of shit in his hands and he says, "Look what I almost stepped in"?
-Glen Raising Arizona

Good evening, Otto. This is Agent Rogersz. I'm going to ask you a few questions. Since time is short and you may lie, I'm going to have to torture you. But I want you to know, it isn't personal.
-Agent Rogersz Repo Man

I sink I have a frush.
-Takashi Revenge of the Nerds

What the Fuck is a Frush?
- Booger Revenge of the Nerds

You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how well you handle it.
-Dark Helmet Spaceballs

I’m a mog – half man half dog. I’m my own best friend!
-Barf Spaceballs

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
- Frank They Live

You see, I take these glasses off, she looks like a regular person, doesn't she? Put 'em back on...... formaldehyde-face!
-Frank They Live

I'm givin' you a choice. Either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trashcan.
-Frank They Live

Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.
-Ian Faith This is Spinal Tap

As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.
-Mick Shrimpton This is Spinal Tap

These go to eleven.
-Nigel Tufnel This is Spinal Tap

We've got Armadillos in our trousers. It's really quite frightening.
-Nigel Tufnel This is Spinal Tap

He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it? My Harvard tie. Like oh, sure he went to Harvard.
-Louis Winthorpe III Trading Places

When I was growing up, if we wanted a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.
-Billy Ray Valentine Trading Places

Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more."
-Stanley Spadowski UHF

Don't worry, Bob. It's just like working in a fish-market. Except you don't have to clean and gut fish all day.
-George Newman UHF

Last edited:

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
Oh, you beautiful babes from England, for whom we have traveled through time... will you go to the prom with us in San Dimas? We will have a most triumphant time!
-Ted Theodore Logan Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
Hehe, had a big urge to watch B&T after reading that! Good list and some fantastic films out during the 80's. I won't throw out all my favourites, as most are pretty crude, but the perhaps over rated Scarface (from the year I was born, 1983) had a lot of memorable lines for me:
Tony Montana: I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.

Bernstein: Every day above ground is a good day.

Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Tony Montana: Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls.

Tony Montana: You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.
Eh, let's finish with a proper Montana quote. :D
Tony Montana: What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Its a kind of magic!
I am Connor Mac-cleod,of the clan mac-cleod,i was born in 1518 in the village of glenfinnan on the shores of Loch sheil,and i am immortal!.
Connor mac cleod,highlander.

You have the manners of a goat,and you smell like a dung heap!.

you cant drown you fool,youre immortal!.
Ramirez,highlander.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
"Sweep the leg." Karate Kid

"I'll be back" Terminator

Fuck you, asshole. Terminator

Maverick-"He's going vertical, so am I" Goose-"We're going ballistic Mav go get him" Maverick-"No way Jester, You're mine" Goose-"Come on Mav do some of that pilot shit" Top Gun

I feel the need, the need for speed. Top Gun

" I hate it when it does that." - Goose Top Gun

"If he dies, he dies" Drago Rocky IV

That's it for the moment, i'll post some more later.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Disturbing the peace,i got thrown out a window!,whats the fuckin charge for getting pushed out a moving car,jaywalking
Axel Foley,beverly hills cop.

Sue "is it dead?" Mick "well if it is'nt its gonna be a helluva job skinnin the bastard!"
Crocodile dundee
I dont mean to put down your Blackwidow spider,but the funnel web spider can kill a man in 8 seconds,just by looking at him!
Mick Dundee,crocodile dundee

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I will Break you. - Ivan Drago Rocky IV

My whole life is a dark room. - Lydia

I'm the ghost with the most, babe. - Betelgeuse

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker! - Detective John McClane

Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back - Peter Venkman

I'll add more after others have had a chance to add to this list.

wolfheart

Registered Member
"Dont kill me,dont kill me man"
"Im not going to kill you,i want you to do me favour,i want you to tell your friends about me!."
"what are you"
"Im batman".

you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?.
batman 1989.