18 Tricks to Teach Your Body

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wrecked, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

2. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Cool. I'm going to try some of those whenever the opportunity arises. Especially the stuffed nose one. I get them all the time. Ofcourse, people will probably start wondering what the heck you're doing most of the time.

3. RossDude

RossDude Beep

Those are very interesting, namely the ice cream headache one. Finally, a cure!

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Overcome your most primal urge! <----

That one made me laugh,think about sex instead...um yea....that will go from having one problem to another...and then when you finally get to pee...er

AngelsPeak likes this.
  5. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I've heard about reviewing things before going to bed. I often would do that before tests and stuff and I found myself thinking about it while falling asleep. I do think it helped.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  6. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

I always do that before I go to bed when I have a test, speach, or something simmilar. I use two methods of studying and that falls under one of them. I think it might be the Cornell but can not remember.

7. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

also, chewing gum during a test helps you to remember things.

8. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

It also annoys people sitting next to you and makes it more likely that you'll lose brain cells after the test when they knock you upside your head.