18 in Europe!!

hi, me and my friend are both going to be 18 next march and we're hoping to go on holiday around that time! we've just come back from barcelona & that was the perfect place (beach, nightlife & city). We want to try somewhere else in europe that isn't too expensive, is a big city and has great nightlife. any idea where we should look? p.s. we don't want anything too crazy (amsterdam, malia, napa! etc.)

Yeah, my brother just got back from Berlin yesterday and he said it was a really nice city. Nightlife was good but nothing too crazy.

Bananas

Endangered Species
If you liked Barcelona you'd probably also like Malta (all the nightlife is in the St Julians area).

I'd also consider somewhere like Lisbon if you want a nice mix of city/beach/nightlife.

Both are fairly cheap by European standards.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
hi, me and my friend are both going to be 18 next march and we're hoping to go on holiday around that time! we've just come back from barcelona & that was the perfect place (beach, nightlife & city). We want to try somewhere else in europe that isn't too expensive, is a big city and has great nightlife. any idea where we should look? p.s. we don't want anything too crazy (amsterdam, malia, napa! etc.)
I'd say Berlin too just because a lot of my friends who have enjoyed Barcelona, also recommended Berlin to me.