• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

15-year-old's brothers watched him die after Balch Springs police shooting, family says

Powerful

Registered Member
Balch Springs police fire Officer Roy Oliver, who fatally shot Jordan Edwards with rifle | Dallas | Dallas News

An attorney for Jordan's family, Lee Merritt, told NBC News that Brother of teen killed by police was handcuffed and held overnight: Lawyer Although police later said they kept the brother in custody to question him as a witness, none of the other teens were held, he said.

Meritt said police also detained Jordan's father when he showed up at the station asking about his children.

"Balch Springs PD called the Dallas County Sheriff's Office and asked if they could restrain Jordan's father because of his hostile behavior," he said.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
In b4 the "if black people don't want to get shot, they should stop resisting" crowd. Because we all know that one asshole out there who will say it. Anyhoo...

I'm glad that this cop was fired and charged with murder, but I won't get my hopes up until he's convicted and tossed in jail.