15 things to do at Walmart

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yooperchick, Dec 13, 2005.

1. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Here's another laugh for the day....

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/sig. other is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,'...and see what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.

12. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

13. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly .....'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'.

15. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say, 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'

EXQEX9 likes this.

2. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

haha, i've never thought of doing that, it actually sounds pretty fun.

it's better and more fun to hide in the middle and scare people.

EXQEX9 likes this.
  3. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Ive seen that list before, I got a chuckle at a few of them. I used to work at SEARS for a year and a half before I moved on to a different job...but man some of those customers. I just thank god I did not work at a Walmart!

I remember having fun walmart times when I was the younger cousin under the influence of my older cousin I looked up to and his best friend. For some reason, I was the one that was ended up in the push wagons and was pulled by a bycicle then let go of and jumped out before I hit a bench, I was also the one that seemed to somehow make the most trouble when I do not remember volunteering to do any of those things that they did... fun times though :)

EXQEX9 likes this.
  4. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Wait - I should have added this:

DISCLAIMER: This list is for entertainment purposes only. The suggestions provided on this list are in no means endorsed by the poster of this thread, or of the forum in general. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

My bit of sarcasm for the day :)

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I think I've seen that before. Some of them are pretty funny.

:lol:

6. RossDude

RossDude Beep

4 and 7 I will definitely be doing. Those are great. 15 is also a good one.

EXQEX9 likes this.
  7. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Those are great, I might actually do one of the less-extreme ones sometime. Don't wanna get kicked out of the store.

I've also seen a list like that somewhere for things to do when you're bored at the office or on an airplane. Really funny.

EXQEX9 likes this.