• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

15 pound burger is world's largest

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050502/ap_on_fe_st/biggest_burger

I don't know what to say. It looks like somebody actually ate it all by themself recently too!! A 100 POUND GIRL AT THAT! (Or was that 115 pound girl...!!!)

Wow.. I thought the one pound burger's were bad enough. :lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL I read this story a couple of days ago and all I could think was omg!! this thing must have been twice the size of the girl that ate it LOL I just can't imagine that

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I saw this story the other day.

Actually the 100 poung girl ate the orinigal biggest burger, which was only 6 pounds in 3 hours...

Hers the quote from the news story I read on it

Denny's Beer Barrel Pub had previously offered a 6-pound burger -- with 5 pounds of toppings.

In February, a 100-pound female college student became the first to eat the burger within the three-hour time limit. Kate Stelnick, of Princeton, N.J., was awarded a certificate, T-shirt and other prizes.

One month later, the Clinton Station Diner in Clinton, N.J., introduced a 12.5-pound burger dubbed Zeus. So Liegey responded, and the Belly Buster was born.
Thats one BIG burger...

iowamommy77

Registered Member
I weigh WAY more than that and there is NO way I could eat that much. Heck me and my husband and our kids could not eat.