• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

14 yr old found living at Walmart

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
HOUSTON (Reuters) – A 14-year-old Texas boy was discovered living for nearly three days at a Walmart store by carving out hiding places in shelves stacked with products while foraging for food in other aisles, police and news reports said on Wednesday.

Teenager found living at Texas Walmart for nearly three days
I can't believe he got by with that for 3 days. You would think someone would notice something a little sooner like the smell. He wasn't using the rest room he was wearing diapers.:shocked:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
As someone who has had the misfortune of working for a Wal-Mart, it's not surprising at all that he pulled it off to be honest. Here's my real question:

The boy’s mother told police he has a history of running away and hiding in businesses and abandoned houses and near creeks, police said.
How the bleeding nipples do you develop a history of hiding in businesses? Doesn't it sound like some strangely mundane sexual fetish to anyone else?

dDave

V.I.P.
History of hiding in businesses? That, to me, sounds like one of the stranger things I've heard over the years.

Living at Wal-Mart though? Yeah, I believe it. Anyone ever heard of the 24 hour challenge? It's a real thing and I know a couple idiots from high school that actually did it.

I am surprised that he lasted 3 days though, that seems like a long time for Wal-Mart to have no idea what's going on.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That levels up even from weird! No way he isnt severely mentally challenged. Diapers? That stores just gotta be totally polluted! Someone really needs to send the Health Department to inspect that store. Its probaly a biohazard now. That dude needs serious professional help.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
His history of running away and hiding in different places is strange. I wonder why he does that. Is there something going on at home or does he have mental problems?

I can see where someone might get away with hiding in a Walmart for the day but you would think with video surveillance he wouldn't have gotten away with it for 3 days.