14 Types of women in relationships

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by idisrsly, Apr 9, 2010.

1. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

In light of the thread AngelsPeak posted regarding the 6 men women end up dating, I am curious whether men can assosiate with the 14 stereotypes women are classified under?

Personally I would not be surprised if the men here said that most women they have dated are at least a combination of two of the below types, so let's hear it.

The types are very self-explanitory...

1) Party Girl
    2) High Maintenance
    3) Psycho (PMS does not count as being psycho, men!!!)
    4) Dullard
    5) Housecat
    6) Housewife
    7) Caterer
    8) Stalker
    9) Nymphomaniac
    10) Jealous
    11) Showgirl
    12) Overly Religious
    13) The Boss
    14) Jackpot

Girls, feel free to comment on which of these you think you might fall under!!

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I've been #7 more often than I care to remember. Other than that one, I don't really find myself relating to the other choices.

3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I have definitely been #7 more times than I'd like to admit. I always cater to everyone else's needs; it is just in my nature, but it also drives me insane sometimes.

I also can be #2, not in the sense that I need to have nice things and appear to be the snotty chick with everything, which I do like nice things but not to the extent that I think I would be classified as high maintenance. I am high Maintenance in the respect of how I want to be treated. I am at the point where I am sick of being treated badly, so I demand a lot in the way I want to be treated in my relationship.

idisrsly likes this.
  4. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I've been a mix I think of 6 & 7.

More recently I've been 1.

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Housecat? What's that?

6. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

#6- I was a 'housewife' for several years while my children were little. Once both were in school I started working full time.
    I really don't see me fitting into any of the other categories.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

1. partygirl
    6. housewife (well it's more mother than wife)
    9. nympho

I have phases of each, sometimes long sometimes short, sometimes simultaneously happening.

8. Windwhisperer

Windwhisperer Registered Member

I would say caterer, party girl and nympho. Sometimes all at once.. Sometime one at a time. At the moment im a caterer.. Im focusing on everyone else when I should be focusing on me wits all the crap thats been going on. I am working on it. I dont think many of those labels are very complimenting though ha ha

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I have dated the following...

(Some of these correspond to the same person haha)

1) Party Girl
    2) High Maintenance
    3) Psycho
    4) Dullard
    8) Stalker
    10) Jealous
    13) The Boss

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
    Rebeccaaa likes this.
  10. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

I have dated both the party girl and the housecat.I dislike both extremes :(

The one never wants to do anything 'cept read, watch movies, and sit. The other is always out doing godknowswhat and when you do spend time together it better be DAMN interesting or else she'll go off.

Question: Where are all the average girls? The few I've ever met are already taken :( Of course then I take them as friends =P