• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 127 Hours

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw this movie a few days ago and really liked it.

YouTube - ‪127 HOURS - Full Length Official Trailer HD‬‏

Who else has seen it? If you're into hiking, climbing, etc in the great outdoors then you'll appreciate this movie and story. It's a true story based on true events from 2003 where a lone adventurer became trapped in a crevice in the middle of nowhere.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I saw it a while ago at the cinema and liked it. I don't go hiking/climbing but I still enjoyed it, and props to any film that can make 127 hours in the same confined location entertaining. Though honestly, the bit I remember most was the squeamish part (hello tendon) because my friends' faces were hilarious.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I really had my hesitations about this movie.. I'm not a hiker, and I was worried that a movie centered in essentially one setting the entire time wouldn't be my thing. However, I have to say I truly enjoyed this movie. It kept my attention the entire time, which is hard for a movie to do. I really enjoyed the video logs. I would recommend it to anyone, especially hikers.

Although I had forgotten all about the tendon part, thanks Bex >.>